View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Kitt rubbed awkwardly at the back of his neck, offering his dormmate and Isla a wide, boyish grin. "It's nothin'. I never had a kneazle in the first place." Besides, Isla said he could play with hers. That was enough. Didn't seem right to compete. That would be like...like if his sister got the last cookie...and...and he decided they had to wrestle for it when she'd clearly already taken it fair and square.

Wasn't his style.

Apparently shoveling wouldn't be in the cards for him either? Ehh? But he'd just said he was fine with it. Not like he wouldn't be doing it anyway--ah, that's why.

He almost asked what "gryffindoring" entailed but thought better of it and headed up to the loft. "Heeeyyyyyy, I could probably move in up here, too." He called back down. "I don't think the kneazles would mind. I could be like those stable hands that sleep in the barn with the animals in case something comes up." There was the poop. Merlin, this was a lot. "Reckon my closet can go back there. I don't own much. The bed right here. zer...the kneazles.....over there."

This could work.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.