View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 04:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas often thought about replacing the bean bags with actual chairs, but he wanted to be FUN and bean bags were FUN. And they made people less nervous, didn't they? He knew from experience that meeting with your Professor was a very nerve wracking endeavor and he wanted to alleviate all of those nerves. So the bean bags stayed and Finneas made his way to sit down behind his desk. "Ah," Finneas understood now.

And as Head of House, this was the sort of thing he was supposed to navigate. So of course he had read many books about it. Trying to get as prepared as possible for these (quote unquote) """talks""". "Yes, having some idea is a good place to start." He agreed and nodded just a bit. "Are there any subjects you are particularly interested in when it comes to your studies? Anything you enjoy a liiiittle more than the rest?" This was a good place to start. Maybe. "And err.... Let me also ask you this, Mr. Pascal. What is something you enjoy so much that you would do it for free?"
Alexandre wiggled a little bit in the bean bag chair. Okay, it was a little fun.

Alexandre thought about Schmoe's question for a bit. "Um, no, not really." There weren't any of his classes that he particularly liked in a way that made him think he would want to keep working with it. It was just class, you know? There were a few he liked less than the others, but none he particularly liked more. As for the second question..something he liked to do for free? He wasn't sure how that would help really but he could answer. "Um, I like playing games. Like make believe." Was he too old for that? Well, he was sure Schmoe wouldn't make fun of him for it. He wasn't exactly... proper. "I like being outside and doing...whatever, really. Swimming, climbing, looking at bugs and stuff." The bug thing he didn't really do anymore but when he was younger he liked to scoop them up and keep them in cups of dirt. He remembered a time a few years ago when he had caught a cricket and kept it under his bed in his dorm. "I like spending time with my sisters. My little sister is a first year this year and I like helping her with her homework more than I like doing my own."