View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 04:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default You're killin' me, Smalls (all ya'll are Smalls btw)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

"So are you volunteering for cat care the rest of this semester, Lazarus?" William had conjured up an old aluminum lawn chair and was juuuuuuust settling down in it when well well look, look what the kneazle(s) dragged in. McCarthy and Rose were here.

Dubya was doing a good job of being vague with directions here, wasn't he? In lieu of answering any more, William summoned a cold ginger ale from his hut and popped it open with a loud, "Shhhhhhhhh." Obviously he wasn't going to take Bellchant's kneazle, which mummy and daddy had paid for, away from her. It was called lying to the children to motivate them, hadn't they heard of that pedagogical technique? Sheesh.

Also, erm, he hadn't planned to have McCarthy shoveling poop. But if the kid wanted to, more power to him. He'd address that ruffian and his wannabe kneazle....later, once all the poop was moved.

"Welcome to pet ownership, Bellchant," he chuckled properly at her obvious discomfort. "Ya wanted her at school, and now you get all the joys of caring for her." And approximately 42 of Maleficent's best friends.

As for Rose, the late, late prefect: "I have a different idea for youuuuuu, ma'am." He gestured toward her with his ginger ale can. "I forgot that Lazarus had already volunteered himself for extra cleaning and lessons and all that, so he can lay off the shoveling for now." Especially since McCarthy had taken it up with gusto. "You two Gryffindors are going to go Gryffindoring up there," again, gesturing with his can, this time to the top of the barn, "and are going to make some space for all these extra kneazles. I wanna see straw laid down, some blankets and rags, maybe a box or two for them to get comfy... but NO food. Food stays down here. And no water bowls, either. Some of the kneazles like to lay in 'em." The weirdos.

He had borrowed a few extra kneazles from here and there for the purposes of the wampus lesson, to ensure that every kid got a chance to work with at least one feline. They didn't all think that he was a cat hoarder, did they?! No, he had about two dozen too many cats now and would be giving them back to their real owners or breeders later this week. So it was unlikely he was going to allow any of the kids to formally adopt one, much less keep it in the castle. But that discussion could wait; the cats needed a resting spot now. Some of them had finished eating already and were, indeed, pooping near Isla so that she could efficiently move their poo. Smart, weren't they?!

"Cheerio, back to work." He took another sip of ginger ale. "Oh, and watch out for any gargoyle guano in the loft from last year." They'd liked the loft a lot, or so Nostredame had said. OHHHH, and one more thing, "Yer mum's name is Minerva, and your dad's is........?" Remind him, McCarthy? Wheatborn, that name had definitely rung a bell, as the kid's sister had said it in class.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind