View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

"Don't worry, Professor! I caught him!" Morgan had finally caught up to Charlie the kneazle after the poor feline ran away, spooked from the Wampus during the class activity. And if Morgan was honest, he had been a little spooked too, but he wasn't going to admit that to anyone. It had just been an initial surprise as the wampus tried to pounce on them both anyway.

At any rate, he was now carrying the kneazle with one arm again as he followed them all back towards the barn, dragging a shovel behind him as asked. He hadn't forgotten that he was asked to stay after class, even if he thought it was a super weird reason. McCarthy wasn't that hard to spell. But Williamson could also ask his mum for permission for him to keep this kneazle too, when he wrote to her. He was sure she'd say yes since Gunnar had a kneazle and Chloe had a cat, even if she hadn't yet said yes when he'd asked. But with the professor personally asking her, she had to say yes!

Wait, poop? Morgan had just caught the tail end of what Williamson said to the other two and he pulled a disgusted face, until he realized it was a competition. He was really good at those! "You mean only one of us gets to keep a kneazle though?" That wasn't really fair! He set his kneazle down on the ground. "Don't worry, Charlie. I'm totally going to win this!" And then they could be best buds forever.

And even though this was totally gross and stunk really bad, Morgan hopped over towards the pile and started shoveling. He had a kneazle to win!

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line