View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Setting the can down and levitating the wampus cage into a corner stall, Williamson just grunted at Isla for now and busied himself with locking them up and putting up protective wards around their crate and the stall and all that stuff. It wouldn't look good for two wampus cats to go missing right before their American friends picked them up, would it? It also wouldn't be the first time he'd lost valuable animals, so.

Anyway. He picked up the salmon again and then busied himself with distributing into various bowls and troughs for the kneazles. They were free-range, they'd be fine. As for THESE TWO KNUCKLEHEADS in question.......

Hmmph. He shoulda known Bellchant would be that kid who had mummy or daddy buy her whatever she wanted. She looked like the type. Rich, privileged, clean. Lazarus, on the other hand....? He was just young, kinda dumb, maybe new to this stuff. Maybe even a Muggleborn, not that it mattered to WWW. It was just like.... y'know, kneazles? They weren't DRAGONS, come on. Owning a kneazle was not going to give ya chest hair, lad. Sorry. Take it from this old man.

"Okay, here's the deal." He leaned up against the wall. "We'll let your work ethic determine if you can keep the kneazles or not. Whoever scoops the most poop in the next," he glanced at his watch because he really didn't want to miss HIS dinner, never mind the animals' dinner time, "half-hour will get to keep their kneazle. The other one of ya is on early morning wake-up call to feed the rest of the cats in the barn. Every morning. Till Christmas. Got it?" He gestured for them to get to work, moving the various piles of poop and turds and liquified poo from wherever it was to the manure pile out the back doors.

And they'd better hustle, too. The sun was setting. Other animals would be waking up soon.....

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind