View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Okay but could he have Sparky back?

He was here, shovel in hand, waiting as Kitt rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. At any rate, he looked to be less nervous than Isla was and her whole spiel just now confirmed as much. He wasn't sure what was going on there. Before he got here, he didn't know what a kneazle was, but he didn't see them on the approved list so he wouldn't have gotten one anyway.

BUT.

But.

But then he met Sparky and he knew for a fact the kneazle was as crazy about him as he was about the kneazle. "If she keeps hers, can I keep Sparky for real?" They were both now shoveling dung, along with his dormmate--HEY DORMIE--and his prefect. "I was proper serious about working for the chance to keep him. Get some hair on my chest--not that I don't have hair on my chest. Manly men like us know all about that, eh Professor?"

He had like three. He was now apart of whatever club existed. The Professor probably only had three, too unlikely as that was.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.