View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Shovel in hand and faithful kneazle right at her heels, Isla was standing nearby when the professor came strolling up. She opened her mouth to say something, but the sight of the levitating Wampus kittens got her tongue. Those poor kittens probably hated them. Anyway, in the time since she'd left class, Isla had come up with two ideas.
  1. These animals needed some kind of crate training or something.
  2. She could at least start explaining how innocent she was, and then maybe she's stand a two percent chance of being dismissed.

...and here were the results of those thoughts.
  1. She was NOT going to reveal her crate training idea, because WWW had a weird sense of humor, and he'd just end up volunTELLing her to do it or ELSE. But seriously, there was an unhealthy amount of poop in here, and something had to go.
  2. She was going to launch into that explanation right about NOW.

"Sir, please let me explain. I had no idea I had to ask for permission to have this kneazle. My mom bought her for me in Diagon Alley, and I brought her on the train with me thinking she was an approved pet. On the train, somebody told me I had to have permission, which...I didn't," she said. PAUSE. BREEEEAAAAAATHE. "When we got to school, I had no idea what to do with her, and I was afraid you'd take her from me, so I hid her. BECAUSE I LOVE HER. I never meant for this to be breaking so many rules, though."