View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Oh puhlease, proper stabilization and whatnot... Fletcher ROLLED HIS EYES at this woman. Just a bit, though, because the guy DID look awful, and he felt bad for him. "It's not a business transaction but I am here doing my job." And THEN SOME, so, YOU'RE WELCOME. He couldn't, for the life of him, remember any bandaging spells in this moment to help further; and also, he had a feeling that the lady might attack him the way she'd just attacked that dolt flying through the air at the moment.

Heh. Okay, the guy did deserve that. Fletcher stood up slowly, his ankles cracking a bit with the exertion. Merlin, he was getting old. Too old for this nonsense, and: "Too late for what?" he replied with a loud snort at the prisoners in the corner. He never could resist a taunt. Also, WAS he late for something? Fletcher checked his watch and was stunned to see how little time had actually passed here. The alarm at the Ministry had felt like weeks ago. Why wasn't anyone else showing up to help? "Your colleagues busy or something?" he remarked to the auror-woman.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind