View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 03:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Finneas blinked three times. Help..............? Er, well, yes... possibly. He simply stared waiting for further clarification because there wasn't much he could do until then. Unless, maybe there was more Finneas could do, but he was an awkward man so instead of doing much at all he simply waited. "Oh, yes, of course," future stuff. Finneas knew a thing or two about future stuff. It was his duty as Head of House. Or something like that.

So he pushed open the door and motioned for Alexandrew to head in. "Take a seat, Alexandre." He waited for the young Ravenclaw to step inside before doing so himself. "Is there... any particular aspect of, er, ~future stuff~ that you'd like help with?" Because errr... He was a fifth year (if Schmoe remembered correctly), which meant future stuff could be in regards to OWLS, NEWTS, the BEYOND??? Anything really. Possibilities were endless.
Alexandre stepped into the office when he was invited and glanced around. He should take a seat on one of the bean bag chairs, then? Normally he would be all for that. But he was hoping for an actual serious conversation about his future and they didn't seem all that serious. But he sat himself down, sinking a bit into the bean bag as he did so.

Okay, yes, here he goes. "Well, it's just that I have no idea what I want to do after Hogwarts. No idea, like at all. And I have OWLs this year and I thought I should at least have some idea, so I kind of know what I need to work toward, for my scores and all that."