Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 04:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Mell

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Drew’s words weren’t taken lightly by Islay. That was in deed one of the career paths she had been considering despite the voice in the back of her head that always cracked jokes about how she would be a Doctor Moreau. Like the titular character of one of her favorite books – “Thank you Drew, I think I’d consider it” she smiled softly, but really, she was considering it.

If she had known what he was thinking about there was no doubt that she would have just given him a hug – but Islay was not gifted with the legitimacy. So she was just standing there watching as he smirked at her and tilted his head just as she had.

Her eyebrow raised a little higher as he tilted his head at her and oh so casually suggested she kiss his cheek so it would feel better. “Oh, I think I can manage that” and with those words she stepped a touch closer to him and leaned forward on her tiptoes and gently pressed her lips to his cheek.

As she stepped closer to him, Drew slipped his arms around Islay's waist and breathed in her tantalising scent. She smelled like Cinnamon which reminded him of exotic far away places. "If feels better already." He murmured into her ear while pulling her in closer to him. "This reminds me of those few times we snuck out of the dorm at Beau's." Such good memories he had of his time in France.

He nuzzled her neck a little before pulling back a step. If he wasn't careful he would carry away and he had to remember that they were standing in the middle of a pathway out in the open. "The song you were listening to must have been good for you to be so distracted."