Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 05:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
MERLIN!!

She was really quite upset, wasn't she. If he was that type of guy, Drew could have played on it and made her feel really guilty and probably got something out of it but he was not that guy.

"Islay!!" He gently grabbed her shoulders to hold her still. She was getting all worked up for nothing. "It's okay. I'm good. And you didn't hurt me." Pfft...as if. He was a tall, muscly guy for Merlin's sake, a little scratch on the face was not going to make him cry and besides he had plenty of beauty products in his dorm to cover up any faults to his face.

Letting go of her shoulders, Drew gave her a bit of a cheeky smile. "Although you now owe me one."
Maybe she had gone overboard – but this was Islay Moreau we were talking about. The girl had a knack for over reactions to the slightest of things.

Especially when hurting people was a part of it.

She likely would have made herself feel guilty all on her own. When he said her name Islay just looked him in the eyes and stood there her eyes tracking over his face for any sign of hurt…he just looked almost concerned. Her body stilled the moment he grabbed onto her shoulders, she had almost forgotten how strong he was. Of course he had beauty products, it had been one of the things she had picked up all those years ago in France. Besides, did his face have faults, she was still quite sure that even if it did people would find them charming. ”okay, okay good – I’m still sorry” she told him after he had admitted that she had not hurt him.

Good, her shoulders relaxed a bit and wait SHE OWED HIM ONE? She tried to keep her lips from quirking into the curious little smirk she knew was playing at the edges. ”oh I owe you?” she asked looking up at him and tilting her head just slightly, ”what did you have in mind? Or is this one of those in the future when I lease expect it kind of deals?”

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________