Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 09:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Part of her was confused for a moment. Was Topanga making fun of her because she didn’t exactly say anything that was THAT funny. In the end though, she just decided to smile and laugh a little herself, finally deciding that she didn’t really seem the type to do that. ”I mean, I’ve most likely been here less time than you so please don’t take my word for it. I honestly don’t have a clue” she continued now, slightly worried that she might get her co-worker in trouble or give her the wrong information. ”But I guess if no one else has really given you a row for doing it before, it must be okay?” more of a question than a statement.

As for the lifts not working, she knew all too well what that was like. ”Oh it’s just so annoying. Between the owls and the lifts, it made my job so much harder. You know, one time, I ended up trying to go up a few floors in one and it just ended up taking me to the same floor over and over again”. It hadn’t been the end of the world because they were out in no time but still, it was annoying to say the least.

Laughing, she just smiled and replied ”Well, that sounds great to me! Maybe I can actually get some good food around here then”.
"When did you start?" She hadn't been here long, but maybe she actually was there longer, Topanga really didn't know and she didn't pay much attention to time and years of service type of thing so she had to really think about her own hire date to figure out if she had been there longer than two years, but she thought it had only been two, but who knew she might have been there four at this point. It all just felt the same to her. "No and if someone does have an issue I figured they'd say something." Now if she was caught finding their food good, that might be what made them tell her to leave, but so far so good.

Now as she thought about it she wondered if she'd happen to enjoy the taste testing techniques of Topanga. She thought about opening her mouth and suggesting they look in the fridge to see what was available, but decided she needed to feel the woman out some more first.

"It did that to you? Oh wow I'd been so mad I think I'd hex the darn thing." She probably would have only went to the same floor twice before getting off it or maybe not, it would be a good reason not to work. Just ride on the lift to the same floor over and over and ask so confused when they came asking questions. Sorry I'm late, the lift just wouldn't let me come in. What a missed opportunity that was. "If one more owl poops in my hair I'm making owl stew with it." She was over cleaning her hair all the time.

'You want good food, you need to either look to see what someone else brought and take that or head out of here and go to one of the cafe's. I enjoy the cafe on the corner the most."