Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 11:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Delyth just stared at the woman for a moment, a small smile spreading across her lips. ”Honestly, I had no idea you weren’t aloud to eat in the break rooms on different levels. I just assumed you could eat at any of them” she replied now, taking another sip of her coffee before she continued ”I’ve only really had lunch in here so I guess this is the winner to me”, a little embarrassed now.

Maybe she should go and check the other ones out? After all, there was sure to be nicer break rooms than this, although the minister did technically share this break room so shouldn’t theirs be better than the rest. She didn’t know.

”I’m Delyth”
Topanga threw her head back and laughed like the woman just said the funnest thing. She wasn't sure why it would be so funny, but it felt like the right think to do, 'Oh Merlin, I don't know if you are or not. I've been all super sneaky doing it just in case. I've only been caught I don't know a few times and they didn't seem to mind, so maybe you can just go sit where you want, but with these damn owls you got to be careful poo doesn't end up in your food or anything. I have found staying away from the more active areas is the best."

So don't go eating in a lobby or anything, she did try that on occasion too. "What do you think about the lifts now working, so weird, right?" She thought this was a magical place, you know with all of them being magical, but it seemed like they were living in the song the day the magic died or something.

"Well Delyth you just got a new lunch buddy!"