Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 01:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Man... she knew quick that Topanga wasn't from the department, so she couldn't be new, but did Topanga try to say she was or come clean? She just watched the woman for a few minutes sizing her up.

What to do, what to do.....

"Nah, but we can keep that between us. I work in transportation, but find that break room can be stuffy at times, so I wanted to check out all the other ones. Find the cooooolest one to have lunch in. What do you think, did I find the winner?" She gave the woman a winning smile open it would keep her from kicking her out.

"I'm Topanga."
Delyth just stared at the woman for a moment, a small smile spreading across her lips. ”Honestly, I had no idea you weren’t aloud to eat in the break rooms on different levels. I just assumed you could eat at any of them” she replied now, taking another sip of her coffee before she continued ”I’ve only really had lunch in here so I guess this is the winner to me”, a little embarrassed now.

Maybe she should go and check the other ones out? After all, there was sure to be nicer break rooms than this, although the minister did technically share this break room so shouldn’t theirs be better than the rest. She didn’t know.

”I’m Delyth”