View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 03:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Anyone?
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
Another day, another to-do list of things to accomplish around the Ministry! It was a good thing you have the lifts to carry you from place to place, making your travel times within the Ministry walls much faster than if you were to go by foot.

As you approach the lift and press the button to send the lift to the doors you stand before, the button doesn't light up. If you happen to try it again and again, it still doesn't light up. And even if you wait around for a few minutes to see if the lift appears, it... does not.

The lift seems to be quite broken, doesn't it? I suppose that to-do list is going to take a bit longer today, isn't it?

Oh, and if you happen to be IN one of the lifts while it suddenly stops working... Well, good luck getting out.
Head full of Léonne, the brunette hadn't really been paying much attention to her surroundings when she entered the lift. She was moving by force of habit, really, and when the lift came to a halt at the Atrium, Harper automatically stepped forward to leave it. She knew almost immediately that something was wrong, could feel it, although she didn't know what was wrong until the doors remained firmly closed.

A frown creased her forehead as she steadied her breathing. There was no need to panic - surely this was a small problem and it would be sorted in no time?

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽