Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: *hissy snek noises*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Whereas Claudine was trying to control her temper, Bernie apparently didn’t. Truth be told, the Slytherin did not feel any sort of surprise at the other girl’s outburst. “Fine,’’ she stated furiously. And what aggravated her even more was Bernie putting the carrier on the ground and not handing it over. Ugh. Why were Gryffindors always so annoying? She hated them. She hated the whole lot of them, especially the girl stalking away from her. “I cannot believe I considered you of all people my best friend. I don’t need you, Bernadette Grantham,’’ Claudine called to the retreating back of Bernie, her voice spitting venom in every syllable. The third year hated herself for what happened next: hot tears started to spill down her cheeks. She was not angered often but every time that she was, she ended up in tears of frustration.

Blinded by the waterworks, she had been oblivious to the presence of Nem. Not until he was practically shouting. Claudine ground her fist quickly against her cheeks and eyes. There was no need for anyone to know that she was crying. Even the sniff that came next was hurriedly disguised as a cough. “Nem. Please not so loudly.’’ She looked pleadingly at her housemate. “Yes, they are but they’re for someone. And I’m pretty sure that the rules have remained the same.’’ Otherwise Bernie wouldn’t be so afraid to be in possession of the creatures. “Why don’t you go on to the Great Hall, Nem? These will be out of my hair soon.’’ Yes, Nem, go on. Nothing to see here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Piers had just returned from ushering the first years out of the boats and off to the sorting and he was heading to join his colleagues at the staff table, but ran into some sort of situation in the entrance hall. Since the two of them there, Claudine and Nemesis, were a part of his house he felt the need to wrangle them up and get them to their seats.

When he approached the two students was when he noticed that Claudine looked like she was crying??? Had the other student made her cry? Merlin knew Piers wasn't equipped to handle crying girls!

"What's going on?" Piers asked as he approached the two. "You lot should be at our table." And not crying. After a split second, Piers then noticed the two carries that were by Claudine. "And what's this? You were supposed to leave your pets behind, they're being taken up to your dorms." Merlin, this wasn't their FIRST term, why were they forgetting how to function all of the sudden?

Mental notes were being made. Nem knew he absolutely could not pass up the opportunity to speak to Grantham, sooner rather than later. Though maybe not too soon.

"Oh right, sorry," Nem said, lowering his voice and looking for all the world utterly apologetic. He didn't point out her glistening eyes or slightly thicker voice either. Real nice, see? "Ooh... more than one?" he went on, but more quietly this time.

Before Nem could say anything else, however, who should show up but the one and only Fuller-Thompson; champion of Charms, keeper of the grounds, head of house extraordinaire, et cetera, et cetera. Always a delight.

"Sorry, Professor. I was just concerned why Bernie was all in a strop, but she already left." Bernadette Grantham, if he wanted to just jot that down. "I'll leave you to it then."

Peace.

You are Chocolate!