Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 07:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
keepmeclose22

DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Whitlock
Slytherin
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaroni View Post
It was one of those 'blink and you miss it' moments. Alexia happened to glance aside of her at the right time to see the first year standing next to her smile in her direction. Was he as excited about Hogwarts as she was? Was he being friendly to his fellow newbie? Did he think her hair was cool? Did she know him somewhere and just totally forgot who he was? She was about to find out.

"Cool, isn't it?" Alexia smiled back at the fellow first year as she talked. She wasn't just here for the education. Like Isla had said on the train, you also wanted to make time to hang out with friends. And since Alexia left all of her normal friends back home, she was in need of people to hang out with when she was bored. Before continuing, she tucked a bit of her pink air behind her ear. "Hogwarts, I mean. I don't think I've ever really seen anything like it." No, no she hadn't. Public school was nothing like this. This was ten times better.
Cool? Cool was an understatement. One thing that Dylan really loved was history. In this case the history of the castle itself. The castle has been around longer than anyone can remember. Every aspect of the castle inspired him. From the moving staircases to the moving pictures to the secrets that lie behind each and every brick. The castle saw many years of budding friendships, the start and end of a war, and generations of families. There was tradition, history, and more importantly, magic that ran through these walls.

He looked around the hall a bit before answering. "What's really cool is the fact that this castle was created hundreds of years ago with the help of the four founders and to this day we still attend classes here. My family has been coming for ages." Just another Hunt in a long line of Griffydors He was begging Merlin every day that he didn't end up like his family.

Realizing he had said more to this random girl than he had to anyone in a while, he glances back at her wide eyed. His face turned red. Dylan wasn't really one to talk to people. He was quiet and reserved... not really shy per say, just quiet. He hoped his rambling didn't scare off this poor girl. He was trying to make friends here; a new family.