Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default lmao FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT yussssssss we love an angry Claudine
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Now, Claudine was so distracted in wanting to get everything over with as soon as possible that she forgot that Fuller-Thompson would be outside with the first years. However, even thoughts of the man were driven from the man as she watched Bernie trying her best to blend in with the wall. Something inside of Claudine snapped. "Maybe it would be better if I saw him alone then,'' came her words impatiently. "I know you're worried about getting in trouble so you don't have to stick around.''

Pressing her lips tightly together so that she wouldn't say anything untoward in her anger, Claudine held out her free hand for the carrier. Bernie needn't hang around, anyway. This entire situation that they were in was Claudine's own fault and the last thing she needed was anyone throwing bad vibes on her attempt to make things a little right.
Bernie had never, in all the two years she'd known Claudine, seen her raise her voice like this. Claudine had honestly seemed less distraught than this when the acromantula were attempting to tear her limb from limb. She opened her mouth to say something, but didn't really know what to say. Except.....

"FINE," Bernadette declared, popping up from her hiding spot. She didn't give Claudine the dignity of handing her the crup carrier, though. Instead, the cowardly lion set the carrier flat on the ground, turned on her heel, and stalked off into the Great Hall.

Forget the Slytherin. Forget the cute, whimpering crups. Claudine could deal with her Head of House on her OWN. That's how Snakes were anyway. All...sticky....and slimy...and sneaky... didn't Snakes always stick together? You know what lions did with Snakes? ATE 'EM. Or at least played with them first, pouncing on them and spilling their guts and everything. Forget Snakes. Bernie had a PRIDE of FRIENDS who were NOT AS TROUBLESOME as Claudine Blaze. And she was going to go sit with them, now, thanks.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind