View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Soooo, rather than go over things I've watched and make a huuuge list, i'm going to just give a smaller one with a few things I really like or am enjoying at the moment.

Movies:
Chef (Literally my favourite movie of all time. I never get to the end of the movie without smiling. The music is just so good throughout).
Draft Day (Because I love a good sports movie)
Inside Man (A little bit of an oldie now I guess but still really good)
Solo: A Star Wars Story (So I watched this again for the second time recently and enjoyed it so much more than the first time although that was on a plane with a tiny screen)
The Dawn Wall )I loooooved this so so much! A movie about the journey of 2 climbers up El Capitan! It made me quite tense watching it, thinking of those guys up that high in all sorts of weather)
Megamind (Because it is just one of the best animated movies ever! I just love it!)

TV Series
How I Met Your Mother (Just my all time favourite tv series. Don't @me with your "Ignore the final season issues" )
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Series (I have been on a massive Star Wars binge as of late and I honestly loooooved this! It adds so much to the prequel movie trilogy)
Top Boy: Summer House (This is the first tv show of Top Boy which was out in 2011. The newest season was everywhere for a while because Drake had something to do with it but I haven't got that far yet. This is a pretty great show though!)
Luther (Because Uh...Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson)

Podcasts (Because I just love podcasts at the moment!)
Not Another D&D Podcast (Just a brilliant, funny Dungeons and Dragons podcast! All time favourite!
Potterless (Because it's about Harry Potter! It follows a mid twenties guy who's never read a Harry Potter book before and it's so funny! You'll binge listen to them, shout at all the mistakes he makes and laugh at all of his terribe predictions!
Join The Party (Another D&D podcast but more new player friendly! They have beginner episodes that kind of breaks down how to play D&D as the first 2 episodes go along which helped me a lot! It's actually what got me into D&D in the first place)

So this is a lot longer than I thought and I'm so sorry I have so much more but I am going to try and restrain my self from just making a list that takes up a whole page Feel free to drop me a message if you want to know any more reccomendations or if you want to gush about how much you loved something! or hated it and are now angry with me for wasting your time