Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 12:13 AM   #46 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default we should send them to crash the picnic in a few posts XD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
"Why not?" He demanded instantly, although he wasn't too annoyed. Mallory wasn't his mum and dad, so he was to ask them and perform his own tricks to convince them. "Hmm." That was for the egg-laying criterion. That made sense to him, mummies laid eggs and had babies. He wondered for a VERY brief second if humans also laid eggs. He wasn't really interested in that now, though, because--DRAGONS.

Not all fire was hurtful? "Ho--" he was going to ask when she charmed his hand. Blue fire! Dunk's eyes could've fallen out of his head with how excited he was, "Whoaoaaa!" He moved his hand and tried to touch the flame with his other hand. "This is so cool!" He looked up at her with a giggling face. How did it go out again? OH! OH! He went ahead and tried to eat the flame away. Once it was all gone, he sighed in relief after all that exhilarating experience. "You're a good witch, Mal. I can't wait until I get my own wand! It sucks having everyone else do magic except you." Regardless of the magical items and enchanted stuff they had at home. They were normal.
"I don't know, ask your father," Mallory responded nearly automatically to Dunk. She was sure she'd heard Jessa say this a million and one times. If the kid did get a dragon egg as a gift, though, she WOULD be jealous. It would just be more proof to her that they loved Dunk more, even though she was like grown and didn't need their love or any of that nonsense except their continued financial support.

His reaction to the bluebell flames was spot on, and Mal had a feeling she was winning some more favor with the boy, hehe. "Thank you," she soaked up that compliment. Yep, it did suck about the magic thing. "You only have a few more years till you go off to school, so don't worry so much." And don't complain to her about it, alright? She'd already gone through all her magic-less years.

Also.... did he try EATING the flames? Mal eyed him as they moved along the street toward the park. "Are you hungry?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind