View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
I've been suuuuuper into How to Get Away with Murder since it first came out ... 5 years ago? 6? idk. But they're rolling out the final few episodes now, so it's a great time to jump in, you can just binge all the seasons it'll be grand. Also. Alfie Enoch is in it #hpfam4lyfe
One of my fave shows and one that I'm SAD to see coming to an end. Been following this from the inception and MAN. WHAT A RIDE IT HAS BEEN. There wasn't a new episode last week but I believe there's one this week and I CAN'T WAIT to find out what's going on with Analise.

Also, Connor is my guy His development from season 1 to present is mind blowing: from the way he got into a committed relationship to his keen brain that allows him to be such a great lawyer... just

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
also "robin hood: men in tights"...and really any Cary Elwes film
IDK why but the title of this movie really makes me laugh xD Anyway, I always say I'd watch it but never got around to doing so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
TV Rec's! Yasss! Okay, here we goooooooooooo!
  1. Criminal Minds!
  2. ALLLL of the CSI's
Boo, these two RIGHT HERE. I'm so pleased you're on your way to watching the entire series of CM. Did you secure all the episodes?

Also, you guys HAVE to watch all 4 of the CSIs'. CSI: Cyber was short lived but duuuuude. If you're into technology even to an extent, you'll LOVE it!

My recommendation this time issss: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER The LAUGHS, man. I finished the entire series 2 weeks ago and I'm still hung up about it.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺