Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:27 AM   #42 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
WAS SHE LOOKING FOR REAL. Duncan was obviously pretty much absorbed into the performance, he forgot to even try the chocolate-dipped nuts she offered. He also kept tugging on her sleeve to get her to see things he found interesting and amazing. He also had like 39846 questions but he didn't want to miss anything so he decided to ask them later. After the show when they went to the playground.

By the time the show was coming to an end, Duncan's feelings towards theater had changed. In fact, he wouldn't mind too much if they didn't manage to visit the playground today. This was a good second half of the day. He was still going to snitch to his parents that Mallory yelled at him and then said she was sorry and he was an angel all the way through, but that was just because he was supposed to report back. His mother insisted he told her what they did.
Mal was kind of proud of how her brother was behaving, you know? She could see the excitement on his face and knew that usually he would be bouncing in his seat and talking a million kilometers an hour and all those other little kid behaviors. But instead, he was... like, watching it?! Wow.

She was no snitch, unlike her younger sibling, but maybe if she told Jessa how GOOD Dunk had ended up being, her dad wouldn't like, take back his galleons. Maybe. It was worth a shot.

The play/musical thing ended up not even having an intermission, which she hadn't known about, but which was fine. Mallory clapped very loud at the end of the story when they revealed that the dragon was in fact named NorbertA and not Norbert. Aww. What a harmless mistake. A cute story, all in all.

She glanced over to Dunk as the lights came up again, to see if he was tired or still full of energy and ready for some playground time, or....?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind