Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 07:29 PM   #40 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Don't even try, Mal, Duncan was shuffling and pretending he couldn't hear her. The popcorn idea was good. They finally got into the actual theatre where there was so many seats-- more than he could count. Duncan lowkey stared at the people they had to pass as they shimmied into the middle of the row.

Fine. He GUESSED he'd sit and watch the stupid show.

It sucked that people said sorry and you were supposed to just forgive them--WAS THAT A DRAGON? On the stage! It was breathing FIRE and everything! That got Duncan's attention, he shifted in his seat. His previously gloomy face lit up. His eyes were wide and full of magic and wonder again. "Mallory, look!" He whispered urgently, tugging on her wrist, arm, hand whatever he could tug. Just in case she somehow missed the huge performance in front of them. This was going to be the best day ever!
"I am looking!" Mallory whispered back, though she was grinning some. Besides the dragon, there were also some ridiculous adults-pretending-to-be-children, which was hilarious, and a large man who was possibly half-giant (was this Rubeus Hagrid?!) and a ginger man named "Charlie" okay, and some broomsticks, and Merlin, this was a grand production!

Mallory just grinned, feeling more like she'd won this giant argument with Duncan. He WAS enjoying himself, see? The kid could be redeemed.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind