Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 04:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Mal LOOOOOOOKED, and, alright, it WAS cool to see everyone in this dressing-area that they weren't supposed to be peeking into. "You know your mum has costumes like that," she mentioned suddenly, remembering how, at her age, she had been fascinated by Jessa for the most part. She didn't MIND Duncan's mum, but she also grew jealous irritated with her sometimes for always having her father's affection.

Anyway.

"Let's go to our seats," Mal decided after a few moments of staring, and juuuuust a second too slow as Duncan started to edge closer to them. "DUNCAN." A large, red-faced man was running up behind them, shouting something in Italian (she assumed) and making huge shooing gestures. Was this an opera singer or a manager or what? Mallory ran forward to grab her brother by the back of the shirt and began tugging him up the corridor, back to where they'd come from. "SCUSI, scusi, scusami," she muttered, which was the only Italian word she knew as she hurried him away.
His mother? Really?? "I never saw her wear them." He wondered out loud. Why did everyone stop being fun the moment he was born, he would like to know. But yeah, he GUESSED, his mom must've been one of those people back in the day when she was pretty and fun before she kept to home.

Duncan was kinda proud he caught the attention of Mal. She was a tough girl to impress, ya know, and she rarely found interest in his toys or the stories he had weaved to tell when she visited. So, this was very nice. He didn't want to go back to their seats. "I have to--" he started before they were being kicked out. WHY THE SHIRT, Duncan kept trying to break free of Mal's grip. "Legggooooo" he shouted with the man. His short legs managed to keep up as they ascended the stairs to the dark corridor and finally to where they were supposed to be.

He gave a final wiggle to free himself. "I have to go to the bathroom!" THERE, he wanted to tell her that all the way over here but the man's shouting was getting in the way.