Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 12:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Duncan was used to the whisper-shouting thing. His mother basically communicated like this with him every time they went out to a public event so it didn't have an impact on him in the least. He continued to drag her along towards the gate, but they had to wait a few seconds for the people who came out of the corridor to move along.

"I didn't run off! I came back, I just wanted to look at something." He supplied to her seriously, his forehead wrinkled in seriousness too. Also, what did she meant by 'YET'? He didn't have time to dwell on this, though. The corridor was empty and he prompted her to walk briskly like she belonged to the corridor. "There are stairs down! I saw the actors! They were singing and reciting! They weren't even completely clothed yet. Their hair was all bushy and stuff but they had weird makeup on." His turn to urgently whisper to her in pure excitement, eyes looking up at her all wide and circular. In his excitement, Duncan didn't step correctly on the first step of the stairs, which was why he wobbled forward expecting his face to meet the floor VERY soon, either taking his sister with him or being pulled back by her. Depending on her reflexes.
Alright, alright. Geesh. The kid was surprisingly good at sneaking and navigating all these people; Mallory almost admired his skill in the crowd for a second. ALMOST. She was still highly suspicious of her little brother, and knew that they shouldn't be sneaking to the side-door where the actors were rehearsing...

But, she went along with it, up until lil Dunk nearly fell down the stairs. "Whoa, what," she called out as she felt her balance being thrown off, and tugged him back so he didn't fall all the way down, though she did accidentally shove herself into the wall. Mal tugged Duncan upright and straightened his shirt and hair with a few pats, then rubbed her own elbow where it had grazed the wall. "You okay, Dunk? You were getting carried away there..."

She frowned and glanced down the corridor. "Let's try this again, more SLOWLY this time, and then we'll have to find our seats." Because for real, the show would go on whether they were in attendance or not.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind