Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 05:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default i gotta get off my butt and go mow the yard or something or i'll be here all day <333
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
He loved holding invisible things! Maybe this playgroundless outing wasn't so bad after all?? Duncan appreciated the freedom of his hand, wiping whatever suffocating cologne he had from his sister on his shirt. Did people even put cologne on their hands? He had a feeling Mal would. He smelled his hand just to make sure he was correct. Although he couldn't tell now that her general smell was ALL OVER HIM.

He wanted to ask what other names for shows there were but Mallory was making a very interesting deal with him. Duncan squinted his eyes just a little as he thought about the deal. His father taught him what 'deals' were and 'promises' and 'rewards' and 'trophies' and the related jargon of winning something in exchange for something else. "Okay." He replied finally with a nod. Although what did she mean if he was good here, when was he ever not good anywhere?? Was she referring to that time he made a scene in his father's shindig at his work? That was just a fluke, he got a little too excited...

... wait, was he all alone now?? Mal disappeared into the crowd. Duncan turned around slowly, feeling free as an eagle for the first time this day...... he saw an interesting gargoyle by one of the smaller gates. Not the one where the crowd was heading towards, but the one where all the dressed up people were going to. So, he just headed towards the entrance, JUST TO LOOK AT THE GARGOYLE.
Right, the tickets weren't that bad, Mal still had a hefty amount of galleons in her backpack, and she quite liked the feel of those, but now she had to corral the kid into seeing her show. It wasn't that boring of a show; he might even enjoy it. She was pretty sure there were some pyrotechnics involved in the production since it told the story of some kids at Hogwarts trying to raise a baby dragon or something.... some kind of wizarding history-drama-comedy.

Anyway. Where WAS Dunk? She felt a moment of panic as she wondered if she'd messed up her spell and turned the whole boy invisible, and not just his candy?! But no, Mallory Fletcher NEVER messed up her charms, they were too easy, and she was too brilliant to make a mistake. She took a breath and looked around at all the people, trying to think of where SHE would go if she were.... seven or eight or whatever age he was now.

They still had time before their show, so Mallory turned in a slow circle, hissing to herself, "DUNCAN MUNDUNGUS FLETCHER, if you don't come out from wherever you are hiding----!"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind