Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 04:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default for Laila-laaaaaaa
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Mallory had to take her LITTLE BROTHER out today? Seriously?! She was only doing this because her dad had given her a bag of galleons and told her she could keep the change if she entertained Duncan all day. So she'd decided to drag lil Dunk to see a show she'd felt like watching, and supposed she could buy him some popcorn and candy floss and whatever, and then he'd be placated and sit through the whole show without talking and that would count as entertaining the boy all day. Right? Right.

The former Slytherin held her brother's hand FIRMLY as they approached the WADA theatre. All he had to do today was NOT embarrass her, and she was sternly reminding him of this as they stopped on the steps outside the building.

"---so halfway through the matinee, there will be a break, called the intermission, and THAT'S when you get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink, okay? You do NOT get up before that. OK, Dunk?" OKAY? She needed confirmation that he HEARD her!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind