View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 08:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
This looks so yummy!
it is! it is the best plate I've ever eaten the best advice i got w/ it is to use a good mix of flours and to try to use a ratio of grains not just wheat flour (in Ethiopia they use teff but it is harder to control how the starter-bit of it)!

tiger king is brilliant roro i loved it too! also ariana i LOVED dollface...but i mean c'mon i had to watch it Kat Dennings is like the face of Mel.

tv shows! alright....if you haven't watched it - killing eve!

aaaand now a movie! what we do in the shadows aaaaaaand also the Hulu series *drum rolls* what we do in the shadows - they made a documentary tv-series based on the movie and it is JUST as brilliant. Viago from the original is my favorite character and with the new series Nadja is my favorite.

also youtube thing - if you guys like fashion blogging and people that aren't afraid to talk about their own insecurities and everything...i'd suggest you watch Ashley aka bestdressed on youtube (her handle was named as such because she was voted best dressed in school)...bestdressed/ashley really is unabashedly herself and quite raw and real at time.

also "robin hood: men in tights"...and really any Cary Elwes film

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________

Last edited by itsjustjesse; 04-25-2020 at 10:21 AM.