View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 03:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

if you are like me and also don't like movies because it is difficult to sit in one place and pay attention for an extensive period of time, I come bearing recommendations of the TV show variety

I've been suuuuuper into How to Get Away with Murder since it first came out ... 5 years ago? 6? idk. But they're rolling out the final few episodes now, so it's a great time to jump in, you can just binge all the seasons it'll be grand. Also. Alfie Enoch is in it #hpfam4lyfe

Another fun suspencey show i love love love LOVE is Money Heist / Casa de Papel! It's on Netflix and season 4 just came out eeeeeeeee

but if you're more of a funnies person, def def def check out the Good Place - they just wrapped up the show a few months back. OR if you have hulu, Dollface is p funny but ?? isn't talked about much for some reason

also I can't believe Roro watched Tiger King
also, also I am not a fan of superhero movies but I also watched the Batman trilogy during this quarantine time and I have to say, it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

You are Lemon!