Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 12:53 AM   #75 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Grilled cheese? Really,” was all he could muster back. He couldn’t stomch one after all this popcorn…. Sheesh.

Oops. Ethan.. He meant Ewan… The names were just oh so similar so the boy thought they were the same. “[b]No, you never did,[b]” he pouted and folded his arms. “You never asked for my approval.” Heh. Would that make her feel really bad and guilty so much so that she would feel compelled to buy him more things? Ehehehe. He frowned when she mentioned that her ex would have gotten jealous. “Seriously? Mate, you need a guy who’s okay with joking around. ” He nodded, slowly listening to her about the popcorn stealer before adding, “So what kind of guy do you like?

He ADORED Lucas. He was his best friend – no, his hyung – his soulmate in terms. But they were both interested in other people, of course. Even if people liked to think they were together wherever they went. They just had a lot of fun. “He needs help with girls so I may ask for a favour from you…” he admitted before pausing… “Then again maybe he’s too sweet for you.” Sweet, awkward, and lovable. He couldn’t bare to see his Lucas get hurt. No. No. He chuckled at the mention of Lucas’ orange hair. “So you DO remember that. Oh man. What a look. Lucas has the ultimate package. Looks, personality, and heart. Any girl would be silly to let him go.”

Oh yeah- Reese was the other guy, wasn’t he. “I didn’t have a crush on Patrick,” he added, mimicking her. “Sure thing. You ALWAYS talked about him. Made every guy think you were in looooooooove with him.” Frankly annoying if you asked him. But- would he ever admit how annoying it was? Absolutely NOT. SNORT.

Oops. Did I say we were friends? When did that happen?” he added seriously before nudging her with an elbow and offering a teasing smile. Heh. Okay so they were somewhat friends.

A pub? Both eyebrows raised now. He was very intrigued but slightly concerned if he had a birthday party with a friend who wasn’t his girlfriend. “I also have to get Maeve’s thoughts on this…” he explained, not knowing if he needed to go explain full detail of potential jealous girlfriend, yes?

“Well… Introduce us,” he simply mused, reaching into his coat pocket to grab his sunglasses. He slipped them on, not realizing that the behavior was somewhat diva-ish. What? It was too sunny for his poor poor eyes.

Saltiness became a badge of pride.” Yes, it did.