Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 05:24 AM   #69 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

It wasn’t just summer it was like suddenly unexpectedly sweltering. Even her ears could feel it.

”…I mean come on its like you understand me more than most of my mates do, and its nice” she admitted with a grin as she reached forward and ruffled his hair. It had been something she had always wanted to do all those years before, but now, not was was…nngk it was fine? Yknow fine. He was a friend.

He was a friend.

When he told her to listen she did, she looked up at him and watched his face as he spoke. Her eyes flicking over his features. ”one sec – two popcorns please” she added to the vendor and quickly paid before Chase even had a chance to try to and now she was thrusting an unopened popcorn bag into his hand ”I’m listening…now” she chewed her lip and watched as he ran a hand through his hair.

True love was a partner in crime? she didn’t want a new partner in crime, still she was listening. ”fiiiiiiiine help me…but no, nope we already established this I don’t need to know about that” she was mostly sassing him now since obviously he’d get it right. Right?

”a team? WHO? Why…do you need a team?” she asked her eyebrows raising aas she listened to him – wait…her pretty little head? The urge to sass him was rearing its ugly head once more, and she was doing it. ”aww, you think I have a pretty head” she gave him an impish little grin as she pet his shoulder, ”don’t worry, I’ll take this secret to my grave” she dramatically made an X over her heart as if she were making some childhood promise, when she thrust her right have over her chest she even winked at him before opening her popcorn bag and tossing a kernel into the air and catching it in her mouth.

HA! She had done it – take that Ewan Jones. She had succeeded in the art of tossing food into her own mouth – which had always well…not been her forte. Knocking balls with sticks had always been her thing.

When Chase said she was three years younger all Beth did was squint at him and glare. ”excuse you Chase, I am not 16. I’m turning 18 their year….eighteen – like I might have been like three terms below you I was only two years younger…” she shook her head and sighed. ”I mean I told you this when we met and you went all I’m three years older and I was born in 2081….like c’mon Spenley.” she huffed at him and shook her head, ”I’m not like a baby. I’ve been of-age since November 1st of last year” seeeee she was of age.

Wait why was he petting her head? She just grumbled at him and tutted, she had actually tutted. ”I’m not a baby” she hissed out again as she huffed dramatically.

Her eyebrows knitted together for a moment. ”you’re…relieved? Why because it means you were right when you thought I had a crush on you back in first year?” she huffed at him and rolled her eyes. ”OH COME ON…fiiiine maybe I’ll start believing that you just secretly want me to be like in looooove with you” she wasn’t. she was just beth.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________