Thread: Portfolio: a pinch of salt
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 02:18 PM   #48 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Yay, graphics sharing! Font selection is terribly persnickety, and you're always really good at it. How many fonts do you think you've downloaded? What causes you to go 'shopping' for a new one instead of using one that you've already got?
...I probably have over 500 fonts saved at this point. I used to have more before my laptop went to digital heaven and the internal memory damaged so I couldn't remove it to recover things.

I honestly check out dafont every now and then just to see what pops up on their recently added fonts and...that usually starts the spiral if I like something also sometimes I will be making a specific graphic that I feel requires a certain KIND of font (like comic book or handwritten) and I go browsing...and then am basically like someone who is going to the grocery store on an empty stomach and download 50 new ones at a time and yet...I still always fall back on the same 3 at any given time. Those main three may rotate in and out depending on what my aesthetic is feeling at the moment

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote