View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 10:11 PM   #59 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Oh. But didn't Orion realize that what made him ... him ... was his aesthetic? He tried so hard to blend in and be unnoticed, but in fact it was the differences that made him more noticeable. This new Orion was, as Candi said, maturing his look, but it was different.

"I guess, it's just gonna take some getting used to," Carsyn admitted. Wait, Orion liked upbeat music? That definitely didn't fit his aesthetic. The sad ballad she would actually buy even if he was joking.

"Why thank you, yes, well summer has me playing competitively with quidditch again, so I suppose it's maximizing my exposure to the sun..." As limited as that was with UK weather. "You both should come watch a game! I can probably get you tickets but they're usually pretty cheap anyway since we're not like professional or anything."

Was she too consistent? Predictive? Did she need to redefine herself more? "New age pop is great. I'd definitely recommend ..." she moved slowly, her eyes gazing over the titles. "This one. It's got a whole mix of upbeat songs and artists from the last ten years, so it's pretty recent and should definitely get you moving."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.