View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 09:57 PM   #47 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
"I've made a few vials blow up at home, mum banned me from using her potions lab for two weeks. So I'm stocking up for when I'm allowed in again," Which if she started ignoring her mum, should be a few days. That always worked. Especially when she took away her knarl, but her dad had gotten him back. Oh! She should also buy him some food on her way back.

"Are you making anything besides the sleeping potions?" Babs returned his question, since she didn't have an answer herself.
Orion let out a soft laugh as she spoke.. “How did you make them blow up? ” He asked as he shifted his weight a bit.. his gangly arms resting at his sides as he looked at her. He hadn’t had a potion blow up on him in awhile. But he was very careful.. especially since his potions lab was very close to where he slept..

Ahh the joys of having a very small flat.

“Yeah, I’ve been making a few different things.. mainly trying to challenge myself and see what I’m capable of. ” He said with a grin at her.