Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 07:01 AM   #54 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Well loooook who was being a poor sport here?! It wasn't Aboli!

She glanced back at the older lady who was still muttering away and simply shrugged. "She'll get over it. Old people always have something to complain about." Her Daadee was a perfect example of that. Her Daada, on the other hand, was probably the sweetest old person she knew. It helped that he was a psychologist. "I didn't embarrass you that much. Don't be a whimp, Skeet Skeet McGee." She had JUST come up with that nickname just NOW. "But fine. No more pranks on you. You can just help me get other people once we're at school. If you're not still MAD at me by then," she smirked a bit. Annoying people was her SPECIALTY.....lucky for Skeet, she liked him, so she wouldn't mess with him that much.

"So...whatcha getting from this stand? What're they selling?" she stood on her tippy toes to try to see. The smell of popcorn wafted by with the breeze. "Ooooh! Popcorn..." Why did popcorn always smell SO delicious? Aboli could have eaten an entire ten course meal and if someone decided to eat popcorn, the smell would entice her to eat like an entire bucket even if she was stuffed to her capacity! Her mum, too! Perhaps the love of popcorn just ran in their genes.
Skeet? A pOoR sPoRt? She was making such damaging statements against his character. The audacity!

Skeet had completely ignored the old lady now. He had the impression that if he looked back at her and made eye contact again, he wouldn't hear the end of it. He didn't need any of that anymore when he's got a lot of it at home. "Go on, then, go step on her foot too and see how that goes for ya," the Gryffindor suggested with a cheeky grin. However, even THAT is automatically wiped off his face when she attacks her again! She was so RUDE! "Watch ya mouth!" He also paused and made a judgey look at her too. "Funny nickname ya got there. I don't like it!" Skeet Skeet....McGee? WhAt iS tHaT?

Lucky for Aboli, Skeet was 10000% down for all the pranks. It was HIS thing, and so was stirring trouble. One can only imagine the number of times he'd been thrown to detention and gotten into trouble at Hogwarts?

OH RIGHT, HE WAS THINKING ABOUT THE POPCORN TOO. "Ya! I want some of em too but I can't decide if I want the confetti one or the berry flavoured one." Both of which were exotic flavours worth trying, if you asked him! "Will ya got get some too?"