View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 03:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default Jess and Kath <3
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Orion saw the frown on Carsyn’s face as she looked over his outfit.. and his smile fell a bit as well. Here he was trying to change up his look a bit.. and she didn’t like it. He felt like he could pull off the skinny jeaned, leather jacket, semi emo boy look pretty well. It was less dungeon creature and more.. human.

Which was what he was going for. But apparently Carsyn liked the dungeon creature approach.

“Well.. maybe I’m trying to change my aesthetic.. ” Like he was trying to change his life.

Though of course Carsyn didn’t know anything about that.. someone else did though.. and as if his thoughts has conjured her.. he felt an all too familiar presence at his back and a weight on his shoulder. Her sweet voice chirped in his ear and he had to smile as his hands briefly touched hers as she hugged him.

“Candi! ” He said happily as she moved to hug Carsyn.

“Ahhh, well I have a few bands that I like.. muggle if magical? ” He asked her, as he looked as Carsyn.. “I like upbeat music as well, though a nice sad ballad is good as well. ” He said teasingly.