View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
She was running late. Maybe by ten or fifteen minutes.

Seren hadn't wanted to get up this morning, and getting her dressed was another hassle. Not to mention getting the child to eat before she dropped her off with Bran. But thankfully Bran could easily distract the little girl with creatures he was working with, or taking her to the nearby garden. Then, Arabella herself had to head back home, change, and leave food out for their pets. Yeah, she knew being a single mother would be hard, but maybe not this hard? Anyway. She currently did her best to power walk through all these people; forgetting how crowded Diagon Alley became over the summer. Eventually, she spotted Cassius just a few feet away and actually shoved someone to get by.

Catching her breath, she stopped next to him and smiled. "I'm sorry for being late. Kids," She playfully rolled her eyes at him.

Honestly, Cassius didn't mind Bells being late. He had never been that stuffy about it to begin with, but he knew she had a kid. It was just one, right? HE ruffled his hair as he tried to remember, and he KNEW it was something he should remember. Merlin. But it wasn't long before Miss Arabella had arrived, and Cassius smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hey...no problem. It's okay. I get it. I don't mind people watching for a bit." He chuckled and held the door open for her as they stepped inside.

And it was like stepping into the past for him. When he was sixteen...at Hogwarts still....when he was in love with Adelaine Thornton...and Paige was still his very closest friend. He wished he could have warned that self about the future. Whatever you do...just don't get involved with Paige...don't make it romantic...stay platonic, mate... is what he would have said.

...Could he get a time turner, please???

He pushed the nagging nostalgia to back of his mind as he glanced around. He knew he'd get a couple of looks from people shopping - he HAD played for the Falcons for many years before transferring to France, and then later to Canada. But he was glad his fame was not as much as it had been before - that pregnancy fake rumor? It was all past him....the time he had almost been POISONED by a crazed fan? Merlin. He was glad to have a little privacy back...even if it was just a bit. Kids and fathers alike still asked him for his photo and autograph....he just hoped today he could not have to deal with that.

And that's when he realized... "Wait...Bells..this is the wrong shop!" He laughed a bit. "I told you the name of the wrong shop! I meant the QUIDDITCH shop!" He rubbed the bridge of his nose and laughed. "Oh Merlin, I'm bloody stupid!" He could HEAR Cox making fun of him now.