Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:35 PM   #53 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Clearly, this was not the best way to go about with one's day in Diagon Alley. Or on any day. Or anywhere. Or at ALL, even. It was one thing to lose his balance and fall on his bum, but it was another thing to be greeted by SCREEEEEECHING after just being squawked by an old lady.

One of Skeet's eyes twitched and he quickly raised his hands to his ears, protecting them from aLL THE NOISE. "Whoa WHOA wHOA! Do ya mind???" He said, as if he wasn't the reason behind the girl's screech. No, sir, he was very innocent. Don't even think about looking this way! Aboli's screech wasn't even that loud, but the Gryffindor was known to be a fan of exaggerations.

Skeet made a FACE at the girl as he pushed himself up and onto his feet. "That old lady gave me an EARFUL!" Like that wasn't obvious. He didn't think it was funny when it happened to him, alright?! Maybe if they switched roles...okay, that would have sent him howling! "But you should find someone else to make your victim at school." The Gryffindor tutted. That was half a joke. Or was it? MaYbE?

He would have been so into that wink if she didn't just make him look like a complete fool in such a public place, ya know?
Well loooook who was being a poor sport here?! It wasn't Aboli!

She glanced back at the older lady who was still muttering away and simply shrugged. "She'll get over it. Old people always have something to complain about." Her Daadee was a perfect example of that. Her Daada, on the other hand, was probably the sweetest old person she knew. It helped that he was a psychologist. "I didn't embarrass you that much. Don't be a whimp, Skeet Skeet McGee." She had JUST come up with that nickname just NOW. "But fine. No more pranks on you. You can just help me get other people once we're at school. If you're not still MAD at me by then," she smirked a bit. Annoying people was her SPECIALTY.....lucky for Skeet, she liked him, so she wouldn't mess with him that much.

"So...whatcha getting from this stand? What're they selling?" she stood on her tippy toes to try to see. The smell of popcorn wafted by with the breeze. "Ooooh! Popcorn..." Why did popcorn always smell SO delicious? Aboli could have eaten an entire ten course meal and if someone decided to eat popcorn, the smell would entice her to eat like an entire bucket even if she was stuffed to her capacity! Her mum, too! Perhaps the love of popcorn just ran in their genes.