View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 04:49 PM   #56 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

For some reason it seemed foreign to Carsyn for anyone to make potions at home ... well, like, anyone who was their age at least. Obviously there were potioneers who did it for a living and made potions all the time. If she was being honest, she wanted to use potions to some varying degree in her continued studies. "Well that's good. A good distractor"

Speaking of distractors, when his hands went to his hips, she noticed his jeans were tight.... different from normal. Finding herself frowning automatically before he even asked her what she thought, she quickly bit her lip to try to conceal the frown. "I ... liked the baggy jeans. It was more ... it was your aesthetic." Speaking of aesthetics....

The familiar faceof her sister's dormmate appeared suddenly on Orion's shoulder and then she was embraced in a quick hug - something she returned automatically. "Oh hey. You look aglow." Who was she kidding? Candela RADIATED all the time, so this was nothing different, except it was a summertime glow. "I personally like the more upbeat ... that gets me moving and dancing and running." Was there any particular labels she liked? She wasn't partial, if it got her moving.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake