Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 12:17 PM   #52 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
She was GIiigGLGLGING awaaaaaaay, watching him babble about at the VERY angry lady when---and she didn't see it coming---HE WAS STEPPING ON HER TOES TOO. She SCREEEEEEEEEEECHED and then hopped up, grabbing hold of her foot before crumpling into a laughing pile of HUMAN on the ground next to him.

Skeet was fuuuuuuunny. Aboli really liked his presence and existence. He was probably 75% idiot, but she didn't really care. He made up for it by being entertaining as heck. Also, her standards weren't very high. Aboli was just lonely from having been homeschooled for so long, she found anyone who was nice to her AND interesting to be a good friend. For now. Perhaps once she was at Hogwarts, her standards would lift. She also found his little nickname for her a little ~flattering. Heh!

"It's Aboli," she said with a chuckle and a grin as she scrambled to stand up once more. "I couldn't help myself. You were too good to pass up on trying to prank." She winked. "Should watch out once we're at schoool....I can use magic there," she said with a playful tone.
Clearly, this was not the best way to go about with one's day in Diagon Alley. Or on any day. Or anywhere. Or at ALL, even. It was one thing to lose his balance and fall on his bum, but it was another thing to be greeted by SCREEEEEECHING after just being squawked by an old lady.

One of Skeet's eyes twitched and he quickly raised his hands to his ears, protecting them from aLL THE NOISE. "Whoa WHOA wHOA! Do ya mind???" He said, as if he wasn't the reason behind the girl's screech. No, sir, he was very innocent. Don't even think about looking this way! Aboli's screech wasn't even that loud, but the Gryffindor was known to be a fan of exaggerations.

Skeet made a FACE at the girl as he pushed himself up and onto his feet. "That old lady gave me an EARFUL!" Like that wasn't obvious. He didn't think it was funny when it happened to him, alright?! Maybe if they switched roles...okay, that would have sent him howling! "But you should find someone else to make your victim at school." The Gryffindor tutted. That was half a joke. Or was it? MaYbE?

He would have been so into that wink if she didn't just make him look like a complete fool in such a public place, ya know?

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...