View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 05:37 PM   #71 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

A DECREE OF THE BEAN

Hello!

With everything that's currently going on, for a lot of us even "small" (or what we usually consider to be "small") tasks might seem like a lot of effort and consequently deter us from doing something we might otherwise really want to do. This is why we (the FanFiction mods) have decided to temporarily move ALL Inactive Drabble threads going back one year - so up until April 14, 2019 - back to the general challenge area.

This means that - should you feel like writing - you can now simply post in your old challenge thread without having to go through asking for your thread to be reactivated. We hope that this makes it a little more accessible and easier for everyone in case you're looking for a creative writing outlet.

I will also not be moving any of the current threads to inactive even if they've not been posted in for over three months. (If you do want your thread moved to the inactive drabbles forum for whatever reason, just contact me, no problem.)

To everyone else whose thread did not fall under this one-year-back group of threads but who is still currently considering picking up their inactive thread again, please post a link to your thread in this thread OR contact me elsewhere (PM, Twitter, WhatsApp, owl, carrier pigeon, etc.) - right now, we would like to make this as easy as possible for you.

This temporary measure will stay in place until May 30th, 2020 (for now).

Stay safe and take care of yourselves.

- Lisa

PS: Everyone whose thread has temporarily been moved should have received a PM from me already; please let me know if that's not the case.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote