View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:05 PM   #53 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Ouch..

Orion stood stock still as Carsyn’s hand came up to greet his nose and he winced a little.. Merlin.. had that been any harder he might have had to leave here and head for Mungos! Thankfully, it wasn’t too bad and it only stung a little as he reached up to run it..

Lesson leaned.

Don’t scare Carsyn or you will end up getting punched in the nose.

“Hey.” He said as he pushed back some of his dark curls, his dark hoodie noticeably absent today. Instead he had on a dark jacket over a lighter gray shirt.. color... on Orion Thornhill. Who knew.

It was a summer of changes for him.. so what was one more change?

“I’m all right.. ” His voice was soft. “Just in here looking for some music to listen to while I make potions.. you? ” He asked with a soft smile.
Ooooopsss, really, she was sorry. But hey, at least her reflexes were still in check had it been someone bad. Then again, if it had been someone trying to cause harm, they probably would have been on the defense and retaliated quite quickly. A fact that Carsyn hadn't been willing to think about; she was only going to think about the fact that she had great reflexes.

"Are you ... making potions over the summer?" She looked him up and down a minute, realizing something was off about him. Her eyes widened suddenly, "Wait, where's your hoodie?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.