View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 09:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oh COME ON, buddy. Fletcher just ROLLED HIS EYES and let out a sigh at that one.

Magic Reversal? Surely that had something to do with this boy still. "And?" What did that have to do with Fletcher? Nothing. He was in the obviously superior Minister's Office, and thus above these small problems that someone else needed to solve. He would never ACTUALLY walk himself to Accidents & Catastrophes to solve problems hah.

"What do you do here, Caleb, if you're not solving magical catastrophes like this?" Serious question. Fletcher was seriously GROMPY.
Any normal, rational human being would probably be worried that someone this high up in the Ministry was giving him such a hard time. But Caleb did not get stressed. Not anymore. He used to, back when he was at school, but that had been over a decade ago. Things just rolled right off of him now, and he was fairly confident it was for the better.

"And....that's not my division. I'm in Experimental Charms," he explained. "And for your information, I am TRYING to come up with a charm that will examine the memos and see where their existing charm is broken," he explained. Sort of a debugging spell, if you will. It was still in the very beginning stages though. Like...the stage of just being a thought in his brain and a few notes on his desk. But he WAS fully planning on examining it further.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid