View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Was this guy trying to take a dig at his age? Because Caleb was flattered. Obviously he looked younger than he actually was, and that confirmed it. Hehe. "Why thank you for that compliment," he said with a grin. But he wrinkled his dark eyebrows at that next question and looked up at the ceiling, which thankfully was unoccupied at the moment.

"That seems like a question for someone in Magic Reversal,"
he pointed out, although he knew that the entire department was working on it in some regard. He personally had been working on something to try and pinpoint the exact cause of magical failure - but this guy didn't need to know that.
Oh COME ON, buddy. Fletcher just ROLLED HIS EYES and let out a sigh at that one.

Magic Reversal? Surely that had something to do with this boy still. "And?" What did that have to do with Fletcher? Nothing. He was in the obviously superior Minister's Office, and thus above these small problems that someone else needed to solve. He would never ACTUALLY walk himself to Accidents & Catastrophes to solve problems hah.

"What do you do here, Caleb, if you're not solving magical catastrophes like this?" Serious question. Fletcher was seriously GROMPY.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind