View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 01:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Well well well. The universe was reading his thoughts again. A magical catastrophe was walking toward him right now. How did Fletcher know this? He had looked up this man-boy after that karaoke night. He wasn't at all taken with his shenanigans, or his department.

Scowling just at the sight of Newell, the junior undersecretary paused in the narrow corridor. Did he care that he was possibly knocking (or at least blocking) the younger employee with his umbrella? Not a bit. Of course Fletcher knew about the bad luck thing. It was just much worse luck, in his opinion, to trash one designer suit per week due to bird droppings.

"I wasn't born yesterday," he retorted, "unlike you." Ha bloody ha, the youth knew nothing. Fletcher continued to stand where he was so he could further bother the boy. "Why hasn't your department found a solution for these owls yet?" Yes, Caleb, explain this. It was all on you. All the magic going haywire in the ministry. Fix it.
Was this guy trying to take a dig at his age? Because Caleb was flattered. Obviously he looked younger than he actually was, and that confirmed it. Hehe. "Why thank you for that compliment," he said with a grin. But he wrinkled his dark eyebrows at that next question and looked up at the ceiling, which thankfully was unoccupied at the moment.

"That seems like a question for someone in Magic Reversal,"
he pointed out, although he knew that the entire department was working on it in some regard. He personally had been working on something to try and pinpoint the exact cause of magical failure - but this guy didn't need to know that.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid