Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 07:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Curtis could hear his name but it wasn't an adult male calling him out. He raised his head up, his vision temporarily fuzzy for about a second as the world in front of him returned. Who was it? Oh, it was one of the nice Prefects (Jillian). "Hi.." She was friendly and pretty cute too.

So she wanted to know about his summer? Aw. Well, he wasn't surprised by that, he knew how good looking he was even if he was a bit younger. He returned the smile, despite knowing what he'll be enduring this summer, "Yeah, we go traveling during the summer. Don't know where we'll be going but I'm really looking forward to it." He didn't really care to know what she would be doing the summer, but he wasn't going to be rude to a hot older woman. "How about you? Fun plans this summer?"

Annnd the speech commenced. I'd personally like to thank everyone who didn't force me to give them a detention or any variation of point loss. Curtis of course knew exactly who the Headmaster was referring to with that announcement. If his daddy wasn't right there, he would've stood up to say exactly what he wanted to say. But the more he thought about it, the more humourous he found it. So he really has strong feelings regarding me? His grin grew. So it was almost like a compliment to him. Suddenly, next year will be interesting.

Oh, and he did see Professor Dad looking at him. Curtis with his smile just waved in the direction of the staff table.
Jillian's encounter with Curtis is about him getting in trouble with a teacher, the headmaster, his dad scolding him in a corner and of course that one time she was trapped in a painting. Yes, she recognized him despite him being there for a brief moment. So this encounter.... It's a bit different from the rest of those previous encounters. Jillian figured that deep down the fourth year can be a nice bloke apart from the shenanigans.

She smiled and nodded when he shared his summer plans "I hope you enjoy your summer vacation" she uttered. She's not entirely sure what her plans are for summer since there were no more ministry internships- she was actually looking forward for another summer of that. Her shoulders shrugged as she looked at him "mostly, boredom" and everything else in between.

Jillian's attention changed when the Headmaster finally started his speech. There was a few in his speech that made her smirk. Mostly because she felt like he was actually really happy that this year is over and he gets to have that rest he deserves. Yeah, it was quite a school year to remember. A lot happened and she's not sure how to tell these to her father when she comes home from school. Oh right and Gryffindor won. Jillian was not entirely happy about that but she's just being bitter about it. There's always next year.

Anyway.....

The table is now filled of deliciousness. Jillian's face lit up at the meal she is about to partake. YUM. Everything looks absolutely yummy. She grabs her fork and takes a slice of the meat in front of her, placing it carefully on her plate. "Eat well!" she said, looking at Curtis and smiled.