View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 12:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Carsyn was all packed up and ready to go and honestly, she was looking forward to it. The year had been exhausting and while she had made a mental note that she wanted to speak to a certain Head Boy before she likely never saw him again, she figured that could wait until the train.

She'd survived a year of extra responsibilities and was dutifully grateful to Professor Sandhu's guidance and patience with her throughout the term. Speaking of Sandhu, after her appearance in the common room last night, Carsyn wasn't particularly sure how she was going to manage the next two years without her. Sandhu was literally the most patient and best role model that Carsyn could have asked for and she owed it to her to be at the Gryffindor Table first and foremost. Where, her dormmate and Cole and Lucas and Bernie all were seated already.

She even survived her owls. The fifth year did also want to make a point of speaking with Orion again before they arrived at King's Cross, but that too needed to wait.

And why was Bernie and Cole talking about them? "Uh, can we NOT talk about those exams, please. Like, what's everyone got planned for the summer?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.