Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Simran had woken up early today, and was not nearly as salty about it as she would usually be when waking up before noon. She'd spent the day carefully packing her office into boxes, and chatting with George von Rhetticus' portrait outside her office. Despite all the drama with the portraits this term, he would quite possibly always be her favourite.

The previous evening had seen her enter the Gryffindor common room to tell them the news -- it had sobered the usually boisterous group so quickly that she quite nearly marched straight to Malachi's office to take back her resignation. But alas, that wasn't exactly an option, so it ended in the biggest and most tearful group hug of her life.

Now, resplendant in a duochrome saree that flickered red and gold like a flame when she walked, she took in the hall decor with a sense of pride. Despite all their shenanigans this term, they'd somehow won the house cup. It was quite heartening.

She'd just missed Finneas stubbing his toe, but sent the man a half-smile as she approached. She'd grown quite fond of the manchild over the past year. She'd grown fond of most of her colleagues, actually.

"Not me," she said, shaking her head at Malachi as she took her seat. "I'm trying to savour the feast. With the rate I'm going at, it might be a good sixty years before I see Hogwarts again." Provided, of course, she didn't kick the bucket before then. Albus Dumbledore certainly had, and many wizards much better than herself.

She was probably more stubborn than the most of them, though, so it remained to be seen. For now.