Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Eiji, Nina, mention of Isla and anyone else who wants to play!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
F I N A L L Y.

James Eiji Rasting was not one to have size seven thoughts, but they were in abundance this term. It wasn't that Hogwarts felt more hostile than Beauxbatons had last term, but this year had gone by at a sluggish pace and felt even more painful in it's execution. He placed all the blame on his near decapitation towards the beginning of term...but that wasn't even the half of it.

His eyes glanced over towards the Ravenclaw table as he approached his own, hyper focusing on his efforts to find a certain brunette and ignore practically everyone else. Distancing was still a thing...and the constant reminder of what either was or was not present in his dorm every night made his conceal don't feel efforts nearly impossible. He could not wait to be at Himitsumahou...and THAT was saying something.

"It's a feast...not a funeral, Nina," he sighed as he sat down beside his best friend and mostly ignore the others around.
Nettie had not gone over to the Slytherin table TRYING to stir up any sort of feelings in Eiji. She was, honestly, just looking for Alex and wanting to talk to him about summer plans. Mostly she needed to bug him about what his living situation would be like, because if he hadn't figured things out...well, she wouldn't be a very good girlfriend if she let him sleep in some dark alleyway somewhere, right?

But of course, as she passed, she happened to walk by Eiji as he sat down. She paused, wondering if she should say something or continue what she had been doing this whole time - ignoring him, even though her every nerve was always urging her to bug him. She had been quiet, though. Flashing him only a small smile if she happened to catch his eye before hurriedly looking away. Just something to let him know that, if he ever DID want to talk again, she was here. And Merlin, she wanted to talk to him. She missed him. Keeping her mouth shut and not pushing him was one of the hardest things she had had to do. She had made a vow to be a better friend, and that required being patient and going against literally every instinct she had. After their initial conversation she had tried to fool herself into thinking that she could push past this with him - but that wasn't fair, nor was it being a good friend. It was selfish.

Still, they were about to be separated for the summer months, which would...hopefully be good. So, biting her lip, she looked at Eiji - who happened to be sitting next to Nina, thank Merlin, which gave her an excuse to chat up both of them just for a moment. "Hey Eiji, Nina," she said, smiling softly at them both. "I hope you guys have a great summer!" There. It was simple white flag gesture towards him, but did not invite them to participate in the conversation if they didn't want to not that she thought Nina had anything against her, but she wouldn't do that to Eiji. Not now.

And then she walked back down to the end of the table, sitting next to a first year (Isla) while waiting for Alex to arrive.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid