View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 02:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Caleb wasn't usually down this way, but he had been delivering some documents from his department to other levels. While it was easier to just send them as memos, it was nice to get up and walk around for a bit sometimes. Stretch your legs and all that.

He had been looking down at his watch, wondering if he had time to run back and get a coffee before his upcoming meeting, when he noticed someone coming at him with an umbrella. A whole umbrella, wide open and everything in the middle of the corridor!

Oh Merlin, it was that Fletcher bloke that he had met at the karaoke night thing. The one who had been so uppity about being the Junior Undersecretary. Caleb couldn't help but smirk to himself as he approached him - whatever Fletcher had been trying to get away from, he was now storming full steam ahead towards him. "Haven't you heard that's bad luck?" he asked, indicating to the umbrella with a small head nod as he started to come up to him.
Well well well. The universe was reading his thoughts again. A magical catastrophe was walking toward him right now. How did Fletcher know this? He had looked up this man-boy after that karaoke night. He wasn't at all taken with his shenanigans, or his department.

Scowling just at the sight of Newell, the junior undersecretary paused in the narrow corridor. Did he care that he was possibly knocking (or at least blocking) the younger employee with his umbrella? Not a bit. Of course Fletcher knew about the bad luck thing. It was just much worse luck, in his opinion, to trash one designer suit per week due to bird droppings.

"I wasn't born yesterday," he retorted, "unlike you." Ha bloody ha, the youth knew nothing. Fletcher continued to stand where he was so he could further bother the boy. "Why hasn't your department found a solution for these owls yet?" Yes, Caleb, explain this. It was all on you. All the magic going haywire in the ministry. Fix it.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind